Enterprise Edition

John

      6th Jan 2005
When will the Enterprise Edition that Giant had where you
can control all aspects from a central MMC be available?

This is the only way I will roll out this app to my
company.

Vince P

      7th Jan 2005
Did you happen to notice that the URL for the product is:

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx

After the .com part it says athome. I think that means At Home. Which is
not the Enterprise.

news:095601c4f413$f9953e00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When will the Enterprise Edition that Giant had where you
> can control all aspects from a central MMC be available?
>
> This is the only way I will roll out this app to my
> company.

John

      7th Jan 2005
That's why I was asking - Giant was building one - will MS?

"Vince P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you happen to notice that the URL for the product is:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx
>

> After the .com part it says athome. I think that means At Home. Which is
> not the Enterprise.

> news:095601c4f413$f9953e00$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When will the Enterprise Edition that Giant had where you
>> can control all aspects from a central MMC be available?
>>
>> This is the only way I will roll out this app to my
>> company.

Vince P

      8th Jan 2005
Isn't the answer obvious?