end user keeps popping up after activation

Kenneth Crosswell

      5th Oct 2009
I installed Microsoft Office Small Business edition 2003 activated it and th
end user licence "Accept or Decline keeps popping up when opening all
programs. Is there an easy fix for that.Thanks

Kenneth Crosswell
(E-Mail Removed)

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

      6th Oct 2009
If you have Windows XP, then log in to Windows as Administrator, start
an Office program, accept the EULA, close the Office program, log out of
Windows as Administrator, and log back in to Windows using your normal
user profile.

If you have Windows Vista, then right-click on an Office program
shortcut, choose to run the Office program as Administrator, accept the
EULA, close the Office program, and then start the Office program normally.

If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office
End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".