PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

Encryption? You're kidding, of course! Or whistling past the graveyard!

 
 
lloyd dettering
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      18th Sep 2009
Encryption! I bought a Sonicwall hardware firewall and was shut out after I'd set my password. Because of their accessing my PC through the power outlet, they could detect whatever I typed and changed the password so I couldn't get back in. How is encryption going to help you when your PC can be accessed through the powerline? BTW, TEMPEST is also old-hat!



Posted as a reply to:

Re:Viability of power-line intrusions

Black Hat recently had a conference boasting that they can now hack through
the power outlet. How late! The U.S. and Canadian governments (maybe the
other 3 of the N.S.A. partnership - U.K., Australia and New Zealand - as
well) have been able to do this since, at least, 2005. I know this from my
own experiences. Not only that! The Canadian criminals on behalf of the
criminal Harper government in Ottawa, control all electrical appliances,
whether AC or DC, in my home and the Hydro utility have no remedy for this
as they don't know how it's done. My phones, of whatever type, are all
wiretapped. If I call on one of my 3 cellular phones, they call me back on
another, so I've stopped using any. I have only 1 of a 3-unit Uniden
cordless phone set now working. When they worked before, they only let me
use 2. The other 1 they reserved for their own use (listening, of course).
Now they've ruined 2. All of my phone calls are listened into. My home is a
prison unlike other prisons for I pay the mortgage and other expenses. They
steal whatever they want by teleportation. Impossible, you say? Then check
out D-Wave Systems who have had a quantum computer since 2007. Quantum
computing facilitates teleportation. Others have a hard time hearing me on
the phone because of the wiretapping and noise. I, too, often have
difficulty hearing others. They decide who I can call or who can call me. I
pay the phone bill, of course! Why have I been subjected to all this?
Because I wanted to port a database of financial information to the Internet
to help the retail investor, who is the base of the financial industry
pyramid, for a small fee to enable me to hire others to perform the tiresome
task of data input, avoid the scams and manipulations of crooked brokers on
the Toronto and Vancouver Stock Exchanges. But these brokers contribute to
both the Liberal and Conservative parties. So their friends in government
reciprocate by harassing me however they can, and preventing the database
from ever getting off the ground

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1696948.aspx

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
KristleBawl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      18th Sep 2009

lloyd dettering wrote:
> Encryption! I bought a Sonicwall hardware firewall and was shut out
> after I'd set my password. Because of their accessing my PC through
> the power outlet, they could detect whatever I typed and changed the
> password so I couldn't get back in. How is encryption going to help
> you when your PC can be accessed through the powerline? BTW, TEMPEST
> is also old-hat!
>
> EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
> WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx


1 - Buy an old house that hasn't been rewired since the 60's.
Original wiring does not have the capability.

2 - Find yourself a real newsreader and leave EggHeadCafe!
Their forums are plugged into the Gov!

3 - Loosen your tinfoil hat once in a while.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sound cards/speaker whistling =?Utf-8?B?cGV0ZXI=?= Windows XP General 1 9th Jan 2004 10:57 PM
Whistling noise on audio Doug Matthews Windows XP Messenger 1 16th Dec 2003 07:28 PM
My Whistler Is Whistling Again Mikki Windows XP Customization 5 27th Nov 2003 02:16 AM
Modem whistling - Part 2 Pat Windows XP Hardware 0 26th Aug 2003 03:02 AM
Re: Modem whistling! Keith Windows XP Hardware 2 3rd Aug 2003 10:22 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 AM.