Enabling/disabling tabs for desktop properties

Tim Harper

      23rd Apr 2004
Hi,

I have a 2000 server machine. We have a very
interesting "issue" that no one seems to want to fess up
to. It seems that for some unknown reason, when a person
logs onto the machine as the network admin, when you go
to the desktop properties, the tab that allows one to
change the background image is no longer displayed. Does
anyone have any idea as to where a person might go to
enable this tab again?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Jerold Schulman

      23rd Apr 2004
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:04:58 -0700, "Tim Harper"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a 2000 server machine. We have a very
>interesting "issue" that no one seems to want to fess up
>to. It seems that for some unknown reason, when a person
>logs onto the machine as the network admin, when you go
>to the desktop properties, the tab that allows one to
>change the background image is no longer displayed. Does
>anyone have any idea as to where a person might go to
>enable this tab again?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Tim

See tip 7091 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com