Enable third party software extensions reg key

=?Utf-8?B?c3R1Y2tleQ==?=

      11th Feb 2005
In win 2000 ( not the xp version please) there is an advanced option under
internet options to " enable third party browser extensions "

does anyone one know what registry key this corresponds to?

\Thanks

3c273

      12th Feb 2005
I believe it is this one.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Enable Browser
Extensions
yes to enable, no to disable.
Louis

"stuckey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In win 2000 ( not the xp version please) there is an advanced option

under
> internet options to " enable third party browser extensions "
>
> does anyone one know what registry key this corresponds to?
>
> \Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?c3R1Y2tleQ==?=

      12th Feb 2005
Thanks, I will check it out and let you know

I plan to use a group policy to alter this key directly. Im not real clear
on how to enter that into the GPO, do i simply list the entire key as I would
like to have it ( above)

with winXP s2 I understand this is part of the template but not 2000

( I need to disable toolbars and such for network users on a 2000 network)

Thanks

MB