Enable receiving of UuEncoded attachments in Outlook 2007?

Blue Sun

      24th Oct 2008
I receive attachments from a UNIX box that are UuEncoded. Receiving them was
working fine on a different email client (Eudora), but not after I switched
to Outlook 2007. Is there an option somewhere to enable the decoding of
attachments encoded by UuEncode?
Of course now the encoded characters are simply showing up in the body of
the email.
I could easily write a script to decode, but I'd rather not have to go
through the hassle of running it every time.

Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

      25th Oct 2008
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/decoders.asp
Decoder Tools