Empty recycle bin for all the users in xp professional

xkp

      2nd Dec 2005
Hi all,
is there a way to empty the recycle bin for all the users of one
machine using xp professional, as the empty recycle bin command with
the right mouse button seems to work only for the current user.
thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?RGl4b25pYW42OQ==?=

      2nd Dec 2005
why would you want to dump someone else's recycle bin?
maybe they don't wnat you to.

"xkp" wrote:

> Hi all,
> is there a way to empty the recycle bin for all the users of one
> machine using xp professional, as the empty recycle bin command with
> the right mouse button seems to work only for the current user.
> thanks in advance.

TeVan

      2nd Dec 2005
Well, for one, I had a left over guid folder in the recycler from a past user. It had several gigs in it. If admin had the functionality to empty selected recycle bins, this would not have happened. I did not even know it was there. Defrags huge quantity of unmovable files and report tipped me off to the problem. It was not easy to empty this bin.