PC Review

.eml extension in Windows Live Mail

6th Apr 2010
Cannot open an eml file ext in wlm. Wlm is my default mail. Thanks Keith

Rocket Scientist

6th Apr 2010
What is it that you are trying to do? Just view a saved .eml file to view the contents, or do you wish to import it in to WLMail?

What happens if you right click on the eml file and to to Open With > Windows Live Mail?

6th Apr 2010
i just want to view the file. if i right click,open, I get the no program associated with it message. Associating WLM with it doesn't work either. Thanks

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On