Embedded pictures in email will not print

=?Utf-8?B?am9kaWU=?=

      5th Nov 2004
Pictures in email will not print, only a red X. Computer has Outlook 2003
SP1, W2k SP3. I have other computers where this is not an issue. I have
made sure that all internets settings are set to default, but to no avail.
Does anyone have a concrete solution?

LF

=?Utf-8?B?bmhhdWdhbg==?=

      28th Nov 2004
I have the same problem with Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000. Need help.