Embedded CE 6.0 R3 and CF 2.0 SP2

Pascal

      18th Nov 2009
Hello,

How can I include Compact .NET 2.0 SP2 in my BSP ?

I use a eBox 4300 and I realize that it include SP1 only, even if I install
R3. I must be create a NK.BIN without CF, and install SP2 after on the
target. This is for use MSRS which his need SP2.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Pascal

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

      20th Nov 2009
You haven't installed all of the QFEs, if it's still building with .NET CF
2.0 SP1. The 2008 Yearly Roll-Up contains .NET CF SP2...

Are you sure you don't want .NET CF 3.5 anyway?

Paul T.