email won't send-550 not local host bdumail.com, not a gateway

Don Stowell

      9th Feb 2004
The message I always get is:

'(E-Mail Removed)' on 02/09/04 9:16 AM

550 not local host bdumail.com, not a gateway

I know these email addresses are correct. When I send in programs other than
Outlook, they go through. Please help.

Thanks and have a great day,

Don

--
Donald J. Stowell, ATP
Registered Principal

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

      10th Feb 2004
You probably need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You
can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook