email won't pull up my contact list? Help?

=?Utf-8?B?QWdyaXNhbGVz?=

      20th Apr 2007
I just had to reload office 2003. I brought over all my contacts and they do
show up in my contacts tab. However when I go to type and email and try to
pull the contacts through email or press "check names" it doesn't show any of
my contacts . It says "the address list could not be displayed. The contacts
folder associated with this address list could not be opened" . Why? They are
listed in the contacts tab. Does anyone have any ideas why this would be
happening? Do you know how to fix

=?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzIEpvaG4gUmlvcmRhbg==?=

      21st Apr 2007
I have a similar problem. My Business contacts will not pull up, in fact the
folder option is not present. Sorry I know it doesn't help you much but
perhaps someone can provide a solution.

John

"Agrisales" wrote:

> I just had to reload office 2003. I brought over all my contacts and they do
> show up in my contacts tab. However when I go to type and email and try to
> pull the contacts through email or press "check names" it doesn't show any of
> my contacts . It says "the address list could not be displayed. The contacts
> folder associated with this address list could not be opened" . Why? They are
> listed in the contacts tab. Does anyone have any ideas why this would be
> happening? Do you know how to fix

mrtimpeterson via OfficeKB.com

      21st Apr 2007
Thomas,

Right click on the Business Contacts folder in the folder list and select
properties. Go to the Outlook Address book tab and then make sure the box is
checked that says "show this folder as an email address book."

John,

You should do the same as above but on your Outlook contacts folder (vs.
Business Contacts folder).

-THP