email signature with company logo or scanned signature

=?Utf-8?B?Um91bmR5?=

      24th Mar 2005
I am trying to include a jpg of our logo in a user's email signature, what I
find is that the logo winds up showing up as an attachment. I just want it
to show up in the email body and not as an attachment. Is there a way to
accomplish this? I am running outlook 2003 sp1.

Brian Tillman

      24th Mar 2005
Roundy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am trying to include a jpg of our logo in a user's email signature,
> what I find is that the logo winds up showing up as an attachment. I
> just want it to show up in the email body and not as an attachment.
> Is there a way to accomplish this? I am running outlook 2003 sp1.

See if this helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/signatures.htm
--
Brian Tillman

=?Utf-8?B?ZHI=?=

      29th Dec 2005
That attachment did not help, does anyone know how to solve this problem

"Roundy" wrote:

> I am trying to include a jpg of our logo in a user's email signature, what I
> find is that the logo winds up showing up as an attachment. I just want it
> to show up in the email body and not as an attachment. Is there a way to
> accomplish this? I am running outlook 2003 sp1.

Judy

      20th May 2008
Hope this helps:

1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
2. Click the Mail Format tab.
3. Click the Signatures button at the bottom right of the window.
4. In the Create Signature window, click the New button.
5. Type a name for your new signature, ensure Start with a blank signature
is selected, then click the Next > button.
6. In the Edit Signature window, type and format any desired text. Right
click in a blank area of the signature window and select Insert Image.
7. In the Picture dialog, click on the Browse button. Navigate to the
desired image and double click to select it. Click on the OK button.
8. Click on the OK button, then use the Signature for New Messages drop down
menu to select the new signature as default. Click on OK to finish.