email properties - SMPT or Internet?

JenJoan

      5th Jun 2010
I'm unable to send out emails and told to enter an adddress or a name will be
used. However there ARE addresses clearly visible. I noticed that if I
click on the SMPT so the 'OK' button becomes active - then the address will
send. I don't want to click on 2500 addresses to 'activate' them......id
there another way or is this not the problem?

Brian Tillman

      15th Jun 2010
"JenJoan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm unable to send out emails and told to enter an adddress or a name will
> be
> used. However there ARE addresses clearly visible. I noticed that if I
> click on the SMPT so the 'OK' button becomes active - then the address
> will
> send. I don't want to click on 2500 addresses to 'activate' them......id
> there another way or is this not the problem?

How are you "told"? What is the EXACT text of the message? What version of
Outlook? What type of account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]