email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

=?Utf-8?B?RW1haWwgU3ByZWFkc2hlZXQgYXMgQm9keSBvZiBF

      26th May 2006
In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
recipient does not have excel.

Ron de Bruin

      26th May 2006
hi

They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
> email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
> recipient does not have excel.

Ron de Bruin

      26th May 2006
BTW the name is E-mail

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>
> They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
> Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
>> email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
>> recipient does not have excel.

=?Utf-8?B?RW1haWwgU3ByZWFkc2hlZXQgYXMgQm9keSBvZiBF

      26th May 2006
Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

> hi
>
> They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
> Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
> > email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
> > recipient does not have excel.

Ron de Bruin

      26th May 2006
Look good

There is a
E-mail and a Email

Email = attachment
E-mail = Body

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
> send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.
>
> "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
>
>> hi
>>
>> They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
>> Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list
>>

>> --
>> Regards Ron de Bruin
>> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>>

>> "Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg." <Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
>> > email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
>> > recipient does not have excel.

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=

      12th Jun 2006
You have to go to COMMANDS NOT IN RIBBON. From there, choose EMAIL.

Once you've added it, when you click on E-MAIL, it'll ask you what to do.

Steve
----