Email encryption

Grant

      18th Jul 2005
Hi,

Our client has a requirement that we encrypt all email and attachments using
PGP. I found PGP Desktop from http://www.pgp.com/ but that software reuires
a lcense key. Is there any freeware PGP encryption/decryption software that
we can use to encrypt our email?

We are using Outlook 2003 on XP.

Thanks for your help,
Grant

Brian Tillman

      18th Jul 2005

http://www.gnupg.org/ has a Windows verison of OpenPGP and
http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/index.html has a GNUPG plug-in for Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman

New Member

      19th Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Hi,

Our client has a requirement that we encrypt all email and attachments using
PGP. I found PGP Desktop from http://www.pgp.com/ but that software reuires
a lcense key. Is there any freeware PGP encryption/decryption software that
we can use to encrypt our email?

We are using Outlook 2003 on XP.

Thanks for your help,
Grant
Hello,

For sending secure message or encrypting email messages. I suggest to use PDF Postman. You can find it here www.encryptomatic.com. For PDF Postman, it will encrypt the email messages with Advance Encryption Standard (AES) 128 bit and automatically converts the file into a PDF file that can be read through any computer and mobile that has acrobat reader installed.

This works well for me. It has a trial period of 15 days but I have purchased the licensed key and it is all worth it.

Hope you can check it out.

Thanks.