Ash

      5th Feb 2008
I need to be able to input numbers or letters to assign to various plumbing
fittings sizes and fittings. How would I do this? Which function, command,
or macro do I use? I would assume to make a two column sheet with number on
left and sizes and fittings on right column corresponding to each other, and
having a function on my sheet lookup these values. This way I can input like
a 5 for instance and press enter and it will then say like 3"x2".

T. Valko

      5th Feb 2008
See this:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html