Dynamic pages and Include

Teriel9

      11th Nov 2004
Hi All,
I would like to know if anyone can point me to a good source to learn how to
use "Dynamic Web Pages" and the "Include " facility.
Also can someone please let me have a link to a site that is constructed in
this manner, so that I can see what it looks and functions like.
Thanks in advance
Teriel9

Stefan B Rusynko

      11th Nov 2004
This site is done w/ DWT
http://sbrenjoy.bizland.com/index.html
Normally if you use DWT you would not use Include pages

To learn about DWT see the

"Teriel9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hi All,
| I would like to know if anyone can point me to a good source to learn how to
| use "Dynamic Web Pages" and the "Include " facility.
| Also can someone please let me have a link to a site that is constructed in
| this manner, so that I can see what it looks and functions like.
| Thanks in advance
| Teriel9

Teriel9

      11th Nov 2004
Thanks Stefan.
Teriel9

"Stefan B Rusynko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This site is done w/ DWT
> http://sbrenjoy.bizland.com/index.html
> Normally if you use DWT you would not use Include pages
>
> To learn about DWT see the
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...504771033.aspx

> SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
> "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
> To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
>

> "Teriel9" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Hi All,
> | I would like to know if anyone can point me to a good source to learn
> how to
> | use "Dynamic Web Pages" and the "Include " facility.
> | Also can someone please let me have a link to a site that is constructed
> in
> | this manner, so that I can see what it looks and functions like.
> | Thanks in advance
> | Teriel9

Ronx

      11th Nov 2004