dvd camcorders

=?Utf-8?B?cmFuZHk=?=

      7th Jun 2004
does mm2 work with dvd camcorders.I cannot seem to import video from my camcorder.So i uploaded it with another program,now i cannot import it to mm2 either.A error message reads "an interface has too many events to fire from" .What does this mean?

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      7th Jun 2004
MM2 won't work directly with such camcorders... as they save in MPEG2
format. MM2 works with those that save in DV-AVI format.

See the Digital Camcorders > Sony page of my website for some notes.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org