duplication and Unacessible user profile

Denis Gantelet

      13th Dec 2004
Hi,
xp as create many user profiles for the same account in doc&settings and
even this the admin rights I can't manage to get into the old versions where
I assume some data is left.

I assume as well the computer is not infected by virus / spywares and worns
since I scan and update regulary ad ware and avg.

My question is
Why xp creates multiple profile for the same user?
How can I get into the old doc&settings directory profiles to extract and
remove usefull info still present in there?

Thanks for you response

Franck

Ricky

      14th Dec 2004
http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=winxp
In XP Home you have to boot in safe mode to see the security tab. In XP Pro
you have to disable simple file sharing.

news:41bd7122$0$19448$(E-Mail Removed)...