duplex printing a report , second page upside down

Larry

      4th Jun 2008
Hi all, thanks for being here. I could use some expertise with printing
please:
I am using access2007 at work and have a 2003 .mdb
The program is set to print three pages in duplex. the front is divided for
two half pages and the back is a full page. The front prints fine, but the
back prints upside down. Printer preference for HPlaserjet2200 does not let
me specify which side to flip from. I would appreciate some pointers on where
to go to find the actual print commands that are being used on the form to
print the report. Thanks a bunch folks, larry

Douglas J. Steele

      4th Jun 2008
Printing is done through whatever print driver is installed on the machine.

If the print driver doesn't support flipping the page, there's nothing
you'll be able to do from Access.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, thanks for being here. I could use some expertise with printing
> please:
> I am using access2007 at work and have a 2003 .mdb
> The program is set to print three pages in duplex. the front is divided
> for
> two half pages and the back is a full page. The front prints fine, but the
> back prints upside down. Printer preference for HPlaserjet2200 does not
> let
> me specify which side to flip from. I would appreciate some pointers on
> where
> to go to find the actual print commands that are being used on the form to
> print the report. Thanks a bunch folks, larry

Pete D.

      4th Jun 2008
The 2200 does allow this function, one is top bind or side bind. If you
don't see it in your printer setup screen then see if there is an update on
HP web site for your driver. The default for this printing is to top bind
so what you are seeing is the default. You will need to set printer options
from Access to change this default.

news:%237$(E-Mail Removed)...