=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4gUHJheQ==?=

      22nd Nov 2004
I was studying for my MCSE on a paid training site, and ran across a question
that I have a problem with. Here is the question from their Windows 2000
Professional Installation test:

"Which of the following combinations of graphic adapters can be used
for multiple display?"

A. An AGP adapter and a PCI adapter.
B. An AGP adapter and an ISA adapter.
C. Two PCI adapters.
D. Two AGP adapters.

The correct answers for this question according to the test are: A, C, and D.

I emailed them about it and was told that with the development of AGP
3.0/3.5 dual AGP buses would be possible with the AMD Athlon64 and Opteron
processors. They even provided a link to a Microsoft website documenting
this, but according to the website only Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP2,
and the future Longhorn will support AGP 3.0/3.5. I would like to know if
their answer is correct, or if I am correct in not choosing the Dual AGP
adapters choice.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Chuck

      22nd Nov 2004
In past tests it didn't make any difference if the answers were really
correct or not.. The questions were based upon the textbook answers and
sections covering such things. The exams were thus a matter of remembering
what was taught in the course, not what is in real life.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...