DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium

bomb#20

      2nd May 2007
Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium desktop.

This hack requires you to rename two files. Instructions included.

If you do not feel comfortable taking ownership of files and changing security settings
then this is NOT FOR YOU.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R86XA1ZD

[879.5 KB]
..

XS11E

      2nd May 2007
"bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:

> Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
> desktop.

Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

Just my own opinion.

Ginchy

      2nd May 2007

"XS11E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:
>
>> Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
>> desktop.

> Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
> awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
> distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.
>
> Just my own opinion.
>

>>Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

isnt that what vista is?

XS11E

      3rd May 2007
"Ginchy" <thatsme!> wrote:

> "XS11E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>>Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

> isnt that what vista is?

I don't think so, it's too early for me to be sure, but I'm beginning
to think Vista will be like XP, a very good, stable, usable OS once I
get all the stuff I don't want removed.

Justin

      3rd May 2007
"XS11E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:
>
>> Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
>> desktop.

> Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
> awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
> distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.
>
> Just my own opinion.

I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you try this
one?

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...id=98&libid=50

bomb#20

      3rd May 2007
XS11E wrote:

> Not sure why anyone would want to?

My post was for those of us who do not have Ultimate installed. That is why the header stated Home
Premium.

The point of my post was to let people who run Home Premium see what it was all about.
..

XS11E

      3rd May 2007
"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you
> try this one?
>
> http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...id=98&libid=50

No, thanks for the link.

XS11E

      3rd May 2007
"bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>
>> Not sure why anyone would want to?

> My post was for those of us who do not have Ultimate installed.
> That is why the header stated Home Premium.
>
> The point of my post was to let people who run Home Premium see
> what it was all about. .

And my post was to let people know they might not be getting anything
desirable. The choice, of course, is theirs to make.

Justin

      3rd May 2007
> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you
>> try this one?
>>
>> http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...id=98&libid=50

> No, thanks for the link.

Now I'm waiting for about 20 versions of this and an app to change between
them depending on the time of day and weather conditions

Doris Day - MFB

      4th May 2007
Justin wrote:

> "XS11E" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you
>>> try this one?
>>>
>>> http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.as...id=98&libid=50

>> No, thanks for the link.

> Now I'm waiting for about 20 versions of this and an app to change between
> them depending on the time of day and weather conditions

Doesn't take much to amuse simpletons.

Love and Kisses,
Doris

--