Downloading music from msn music website to windows media player

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0?=

      20th May 2005
I have tried to download tracks from the msn music website. They have not
appeared in the media library and are not in the download schedule either.
Not sure where they are, have tried to recover them all and download them
again but nothing happens. Help! It is really frustrating and expensive!

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      20th May 2005
What format are they, MP3? Do a Search:
Start>Search>files and folders
Type *.MP3 (if that's what they are) and click Search, then and you'll
find all MP3s on your harddrive.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"Pat" wrote:

> I have tried to download tracks from the msn music website. They have not
> appeared in the media library and are not in the download schedule either.
> Not sure where they are, have tried to recover them all and download them
> again but nothing happens. Help! It is really frustrating and expensive!

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      20th May 2005
What format are they, MP3? Do a Search:
Start>Search>files and folders
Type *.MP3 (if that's what they are) and click Search, then you'll find
all MP3s on your harddrive.
--

"Pat" wrote:

> I have tried to download tracks from the msn music website. They have not
> appeared in the media library and are not in the download schedule either.
> Not sure where they are, have tried to recover them all and download them
> again but nothing happens. Help! It is really frustrating and expensive!

Dennis Marks

      21st May 2005
Look in the "My Music" folder. If they are there but not in the Media Player
then you have not set an option properly to scan for new music.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...