I dont have scanpst.exe folder. How do I add one so I can fix Out

Mary O

      5th Jan 2010
I get a message stating that I need to run scanpst.exe as I have a corrupt
folder. In the file path under Office 12, there is not scanpst.exe folder.
Is there somewhere I can download this file?

Peter Foldes

      6th Jan 2010
Mary

It is not a folder but a tool for scanning your pst files for errors.
Do a search for scanpst.exe and when you find it go to it and run it with Outlook
closed.

--
Peter

news:(E-Mail Removed)...