Dont have permission to delete in the Network

gabi.haimov@gmail.com

      18th Nov 2008
Hi i have a problem
i build a script in VBS that delete folder from my network
the problem is that the script gets err of permission denied 800a0046
the delete goes like that
objofs.deletefolder ("\\computerX\c$\temp")

i chek and see that the problem is that the folder in status of read-
only
if i remove it the problem goes but i have a lot of computers in my
network how can i do it automatic

Dave Patrick

      18th Nov 2008
It may be because you're using the administrative share which would require
local admin rights.

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional