Domain Admin Question: how to let normal domain user to add/re-add a machine into domain?

neoedmund

      25th Apr 2007
in my corp, i always use Domain Admin User to add/delete/re-add a
machine into domain.
but now machine mubers are Growing, i am tired of it.
can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
the task?
thanks very much!

Bruce Chambers

      25th Apr 2007
neoedmund wrote:
> in my corp, i always use Domain Admin User to add/delete/re-add a
> machine into domain.
> but now machine mubers are Growing, i am tired of it.
> can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
> the task?
> thanks very much!

Your network/domain administrator will know how to do that; contact
your IT department for assistance.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

neoedmund

      28th Apr 2007
On Apr 25, 12:02 pm, Bruce Chambers <(E-Mail Removed)3t> wrote:
> neoedmund wrote:
> > in my corp, i always use Domain Admin User to add/delete/re-add a
> > machine into domain.
> > but now machine mubers are Growing, i am tired of it.
> > can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
> > the task?
> > thanks very much!

> Your network/domain administrator will know how to do that; contact
> your IT department for assistance.
>
> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htmhttp://...questions.html

> Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrand Russell

haha,i am the admin, not knowing everything.
but after testing, i found add privilidge in Active Directory's
computer node will work.

AJR

      28th Apr 2007
Set though group policy -can allow standard user to add 10 workstations to a
domain.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...