Does Samsung clp 300 printer show yellow dots ?

vitt.bianchi@libero.it

      7th Mar 2008

I know that a lot of color laser printers print a lot of a tiny yellow dots on
any page that prints.

a partial list are available on :
http://www.eff.org/pages/list-printe...-tracking-dots

I like to know about the samsung clp 300 printer, that isn't reported.

StrykerŪ

      12th Mar 2008
> I know that a lot of color laser printers print a lot of a tiny yellow
dots on
> any page that prints.
> I like to know about the samsung clp 300 printer, that isn't reported.

I haven't noticed any dots on my printouts from my samsung clp300.

Tel

      12th Mar 2008

"StrykerŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47d7a7ff$0$1093$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I know that a lot of color laser printers print a lot of a tiny yellow

> dots on
> > any page that prints.
> > I like to know about the samsung clp 300 printer, that isn't reported.

> I haven't noticed any dots on my printouts from my samsung clp300.

Same here. No problems with printing - apart from two replacement imaging
units under warranty!

Arthur Entlich

      12th Mar 2008
The best way to see the yellow dots (which are used to track which
printer the output came from) is to print some nearly blank pages and
the look at them under a blue light source of blue filter. That makes
the yellow dots go gray, so they are more visible.

The pattern of the dots usually indicates the model, serial number and
manufacturing date of the printer.

Art