what does it mean contact administrator

=?Utf-8?B?TE1B?=

      7th Jun 2006
Outlook calender keeps giving me the message "form needed to view this
message cannot be found contact your administrator.

This began suddenly on Sunday it worked fine before this, I have rebooted
the computer several times, I have not added anything new to the computer or
changed any of the setttings. I don't know how to contact the administrator.
Any help will be appreciated I need to be able to access my calender.

Scott Atkins[MSFT]

      7th Jun 2006
Hi,

The problem you are experiencing is most often caused by a corrupt Outlook cache file, frmcache.dat. Please try the steps below to delete this file which Outlook will recreate the next
time it's started.

1. Close Outlook

2. Click start -> Control Panel

3. Click Folder option

4. Click "show hidden files and folders" in the View tab

5. Click start -> Search

6. Click "All Files and Folders" and click "More Advanced Options" and make sure the following options are checked:

---Search System Subfolders
---Search Hidden files and folders
---Search Subfolders

7. In the "All or Part of the File Name" box, type "frmcache.dat" (without quotation marks)

8. Select Local Hard Drives in look in dropdown box, and click "Search"

9. Delete the frmcache.dat file.

10. Start Outlook

When you start Outlook, a new frmcache.dat file is automatically created.

For more information, you can refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

Q195754 OL2000: How to Clear the Outlook Forms Cache
<http://support.microsoft.com/?id=195754>

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook
Microsoft Technical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications
--------------------
>From: =?Utf-8?B?TE1B?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Subject: what does it mean contact administrator
>Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:07:01 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
>
>Outlook calender keeps giving me the message "form needed to view this
>message cannot be found contact your administrator.
>
>This began suddenly on Sunday it worked fine before this, I have rebooted
>the computer several times, I have not added anything new to the computer or
>changed any of the setttings. I don't know how to contact the administrator.
> Any help will be appreciated I need to be able to access my calender.

=?Utf-8?B?TE1B?=

      7th Jun 2006
Thank you that fixed the problem!