How does a malware effect a program and get loaded by Windows?

FromTheRafters

      6th Aug 2012
Char Jackson used his keyboard to write :
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:55:13 -0500, "Hot-Text"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> There is a Trojan-Virus is true......
>> There is not a Virus-Trojan is False.
>>
>> So it a Trojan-Virus or Virus-Trojan..
>>
>> There is Trojan-worm,
>> Trojan-Trojan and Trojan-Spyware too..
>>
>> For a Trojan is a Gift-box,
>> the Virus, worm, and the spy-ware,
>> is the Present that in the Box..
>>
>> Clearly I know Box is a Box,
>> even if it looks like a Trojan horse,
>> with a bunch of Greek Virus who hide inside it,
>> with the ultimate purpose of granting,
>> unauthorized access to a Gates of [computer],

> ...and right on cue, there's some of that delicious Haiku-like stuff
> of which I spoke. :-)

It takes some getting used to, but there is communication in there
somewhere. Unfortunately, the information being expounded is often
wrong.

Hot-Text

      7th Aug 2012
"Char Jackson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:55:13 -0500, "Hot-Text"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>There is a Trojan-Virus is true......
>>There is not a Virus-Trojan is False.
>>
>>So it a Trojan-Virus or Virus-Trojan..
>>
>>There is Trojan-worm,
>>Trojan-Trojan and Trojan-Spyware too..
>>
>>For a Trojan is a Gift-box,
>>the Virus, worm, and the spy-ware,
>>is the Present that in the Box..
>>
>>Clearly I know Box is a Box,
>>even if it looks like a Trojan horse,
>>with a bunch of Greek Virus who hide inside it,
>>with the ultimate purpose of granting,
>>unauthorized access to a Gates of [computer],

> ...and right on cue, there's some of that delicious Haiku-like stuff
> of which I spoke. :-)

Char it's good to see your can read;
but to some of us,
we take care of are computers,
in a verger religious way...

Hot-Text

      7th Aug 2012
"Char Jackson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:55:13 -0500, "Hot-Text"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>There is a Trojan-Virus is true......
>>There is not a Virus-Trojan is False.
>>
>>So it a Trojan-Virus or Virus-Trojan..
>>
>>There is Trojan-worm,
>>Trojan-Trojan and Trojan-Spyware too..
>>
>>For a Trojan is a Gift-box,
>>the Virus, worm, and the spy-ware,
>>is the Present that in the Box..
>>
>>Clearly I know Box is a Box,
>>even if it looks like a Trojan horse,
>>with a bunch of Greek Virus who hide inside it,
>>with the ultimate purpose of granting,
>>unauthorized access to a Gates of [computer],

> ...and right on cue, there's some of that delicious Haiku-like stuff
> of which I spoke. :-)

Char it's good to see your can read;
but to some of us,
we take care of are computers,
in a verger religious way...

Zaphod Beeblebrox

      7th Aug 2012
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 15:40:47 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in article <jvp6k3$3ni$1@dont-
email.me>...

> Char Jackson used his keyboard to write :
> > On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:55:13 -0500, "Hot-Text"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> There is a Trojan-Virus is true......
> >> There is not a Virus-Trojan is False.
> >>
> >> So it a Trojan-Virus or Virus-Trojan..
> >>
> >> There is Trojan-worm,
> >> Trojan-Trojan and Trojan-Spyware too..
> >>
> >> For a Trojan is a Gift-box,
> >> the Virus, worm, and the spy-ware,
> >> is the Present that in the Box..
> >>
> >> Clearly I know Box is a Box,
> >> even if it looks like a Trojan horse,
> >> with a bunch of Greek Virus who hide inside it,
> >> with the ultimate purpose of granting,
> >> unauthorized access to a Gates of [computer],

> > ...and right on cue, there's some of that delicious Haiku-like stuff
> > of which I spoke. :-)

> It takes some getting used to, but there is communication in there
> somewhere. Unfortunately, the information being expounded is often
> wrong.

And considering the communication is intentionally obfuscated
(recalling a post where that was admitted), I see no reason to even
attempt to extract what information is actually there.

--
Zaphod

Vell, Zaphod's just zis guy, ya know? - Gag Halfrunt