What does "Directory Name is Not Valid" mean when opening a doc?

=?Utf-8?B?ZHVubmVtOTE=?=

      25th Oct 2005
I am trying to open a previusly saved document. It won't let me, saying
"Directory Name is Not Valid." What are my options?

Anne Troy

      26th Oct 2005
What is the name of the file? What is the name of the directory in which the
file is stored?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"dunnem91" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am trying to open a previusly saved document. It won't let me, saying
> "Directory Name is Not Valid." What are my options?

Graham Mayor

      26th Oct 2005
How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com