What does a 1 inch margin look like?

=?Utf-8?B?RXN0ZWxsZQ==?=

      9th Apr 2006
It seems when I make all the margins 1 in. that it does not flow across the
page properly? Is this correct? Is it supposed to look narrow or squished
together?
Thank you.

Charles Kenyon

      9th Apr 2006
1-inch margins work fine. What happens when you print out?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Estelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It seems when I make all the margins 1 in. that it does not flow across
> the
> page properly? Is this correct? Is it supposed to look narrow or squished
> together?
> Thank you.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      9th Apr 2006
Possibly you're having the problem described at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)