Event ID: 13
Date: 22.02.2006
Time: 12:22:46
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: COMPUTERNAME
Document 2, Microsoft Word - Word.doc owned by username was deleted on
PrimoPDF.

Can anyone help me with this ?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBSb3VzZQ==?=

      23rd Feb 2006
CutePDF does NOT supprt printing to a network drive, so if you were to try to
print to your network home folder, it would not error, but nothing would
print.
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Pihi" wrote:

> I have tried CutePdf Writer and PrimoPdf on Terminal Services Win2000
> Server, Sp4 Uk.
>
> Both can be installed ok, but when I try to print:
> - CutePdf creates a pdf file with 0mb, corrupted or empty
> - Primo does not do anything
>
> Both create the same information on event viewer, there when usin Primo:
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: Print
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 13
> Date: 22.02.2006
> Time: 12:22:46
> User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> Computer: COMPUTERNAME
> Document 2, Microsoft Word - Word.doc owned by username was deleted on
> PrimoPDF.
>
> Can anyone help me with this ?

Pihi

      23rd Feb 2006
I have tried to every location, that is c:\ and desktop for example. Same
result with Cute and Primo.
I knew in advance that mapped drives are not supported, so I did not try
them at all.

"Patrick Rouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> CutePDF does NOT supprt printing to a network drive, so if you were to try

> print to your network home folder, it would not error, but nothing would
> print.
> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.sessioncomputing.com
>

> "Pihi" wrote:
>
> > I have tried CutePdf Writer and PrimoPdf on Terminal Services Win2000
> > Server, Sp4 Uk.
> >
> > Both can be installed ok, but when I try to print:
> > - CutePdf creates a pdf file with 0mb, corrupted or empty
> > - Primo does not do anything
> >
> > Both create the same information on event viewer, there when usin Primo:
> > Event Type: Information
> > Event Source: Print
> > Event Category: None
> > Event ID: 13
> > Date: 22.02.2006
> > Time: 12:22:46
> > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> > Computer: COMPUTERNAME
> > Document 2, Microsoft Word - Word.doc owned by username was deleted on
> > PrimoPDF.
> >
> > Can anyone help me with this ?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBSb3VzZQ==?=

      23rd Feb 2006
Try disabling your antivirus software for a few minutes and test with it
disabled, to is if it's the culprit. You could also use regmon & filemon to
diagnose the problem.

I use CutePDF and it works fine on 2000 TS w/ or w/o Citrix.

--

"Pihi" wrote:

> I have tried to every location, that is c:\ and desktop for example. Same
> result with Cute and Primo.
> I knew in advance that mapped drives are not supported, so I did not try
> them at all.
>

> "Patrick Rouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > CutePDF does NOT supprt printing to a network drive, so if you were to try

> > print to your network home folder, it would not error, but nothing would
> > print.
> > --
> > Patrick Rouse
> > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> > http://www.sessioncomputing.com
> >

> > "Pihi" wrote:
> >
> > > I have tried CutePdf Writer and PrimoPdf on Terminal Services Win2000
> > > Server, Sp4 Uk.
> > >
> > > Both can be installed ok, but when I try to print:
> > > - CutePdf creates a pdf file with 0mb, corrupted or empty
> > > - Primo does not do anything
> > >
> > > Both create the same information on event viewer, there when usin Primo:
> > > Event Type: Information
> > > Event Source: Print
> > > Event Category: None
> > > Event ID: 13
> > > Date: 22.02.2006
> > > Time: 12:22:46
> > > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> > > Computer: COMPUTERNAME
> > > Document 2, Microsoft Word - Word.doc owned by username was deleted on
> > > PrimoPDF.
> > >
> > > Can anyone help me with this ?

Pihi

      23rd Feb 2006
Disabling my antivirus Mcafee v8.0.0 did not help. The same result. 0mb .pdf
was created. When opened, error "...maybe corrupted..." appears.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Print
Event Category: None
Event ID: 13
Date: 23.02.2006
Time: 9:32:32
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: COMPUTER
Document 4, TextDocument.txt - Notepad owned by user was deleted on CutePDF
Writer.

"Patrick Rouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try disabling your antivirus software for a few minutes and test with it
> disabled, to is if it's the culprit. You could also use regmon & filemon

> diagnose the problem.
>
> I use CutePDF and it works fine on 2000 TS w/ or w/o Citrix.
>
> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.sessioncomputing.com
>

> "Pihi" wrote:
>
> > I have tried to every location, that is c:\ and desktop for example.

Same
> > result with Cute and Primo.
> > I knew in advance that mapped drives are not supported, so I did not try
> > them at all.
> >

> > "Patrick Rouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > CutePDF does NOT supprt printing to a network drive, so if you were to

try
> > > print to your network home folder, it would not error, but nothing

would
> > > print.
> > > --
> > > Patrick Rouse
> > > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> > > http://www.sessioncomputing.com

Win2000

Primo:

on

Pihi

      23rd Feb 2006
I installed PDFCreator on TS and it works without problems.