=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

      17th Oct 2005
hey all,

i'm using docmd.openreport and i have a question about 1 of the parms:
FilterName

how do i use this parameter? i'd like to be able to open my report based on
whether a field is true or false.

thanks,
rodchar

Allen Browne

      17th Oct 2005
The FilterName is not really useful. Use the WhereCondition instead.

Example: if you want to open a report limited to only the records where the
Inactive field is false:
DoCmd.Openreport "Report1", acViewPreview, , "Inactive = False"

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

"rodchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> i'm using docmd.openreport and i have a question about 1 of the parms:
> FilterName
>
> how do i use this parameter? i'd like to be able to open my report based
> on
> whether a field is true or false.
>
> thanks,
> rodchar