how do you save powerpoint slides without notes

StevenKnight

      24th Feb 2009
I want to save a powerpoint 2007 presentation without all the notes - how do
you do this? Thanks

John Wilson

      24th Feb 2009
You'll probably want to use vba code

Ideas here http://pptfaq.com/FAQ00178.htm
--

john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers

"StevenKnight" wrote:

> I want to save a powerpoint 2007 presentation without all the notes - how do
> you do this? Thanks

hksue

      25th Feb 2009
Steven,

Go to the Button in the upper left - go to Prepare - Inspect Document -
Check the Presentation Notes Box- Click Inspect - Notes are now gone - save
the file.

Susan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...