how do you insert a tick in excel document

Kaylene

      12th Apr 2010
want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
yes)should be easy right?????????

ozgrid.com

      12th Apr 2010
Format the cell as Marlett as enter "a" for tick and "r" for a cross

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Kaylene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
> yes)should be easy right?????????

ozgrid.com

      12th Apr 2010
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-checkbox-tick-cell.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"ozgrid.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Format the cell as Marlett as enter "a" for tick and "r" for a cross
>

> --
> Regards
> Dave Hawley
> www.ozgrid.com
> "Kaylene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
>> yes)should be easy right?????????

Bruce Sinclair

      12th Apr 2010
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, =?Utf-8?B?S2F5bGVuZQ==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
>yes)should be easy right?????????

Yep. Insert symbol, choose the wingdings font and characters 251 and 252 are
what you need.