How do you get the Link Bar Properties Box to appear

Rick

      30th Aug 2008
Hi. This is something that I have done before but I can't remember exactly
how. I have FrontPage 2003 and my website is hosted by an ISP that supports
FrontPage Extensions. I am in the navigation screen and I am looking at the
structure of all my webpages that make up my website.

I am looking to be able to bring up the Link Bar Properties box so that I
can control which navigation buttons appear for which levels that a user may
be in while viewing my website.

I have tried click on virtually everything that I can think of and yet I can
not get that Link Bar Properties box to appear. How do you do that?

Thanks.

Rick Bellefond
RB Data Services
www.rbdata.com

Ronx

      30th Aug 2008
Open a page that is in navigation view in your web site, and insert a
navigation bar. Right click on the nav. bar and choose properties ...

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi. This is something that I have done before but I can't remember exactly
> how. I have FrontPage 2003 and my website is hosted by an ISP that supports
> FrontPage Extensions. I am in the navigation screen and I am looking at the
> structure of all my webpages that make up my website.
>
> I am looking to be able to bring up the Link Bar Properties box so that I
> can control which navigation buttons appear for which levels that a user may
> be in while viewing my website.
>
> I have tried click on virtually everything that I can think of and yet I can
> not get that Link Bar Properties box to appear. How do you do that?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Rick Bellefond
> RB Data Services
> www.rbdata.com

Rick

      30th Aug 2008
Ron,

First of all, thanks for responding to my post.

If from the navigation view of my web site, I click Insert the Navigation
option is grayed out. Is that the way that you were thinking of how I would
insert a navigation bar?

Thanks.

Rick Bellefond
RB Data Services
www.rbdata.com

"Ronx" wrote:

> Open a page that is in navigation view in your web site, and insert a
> navigation bar. Right click on the nav. bar and choose properties ...
>
> --
> Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
>
> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi. This is something that I have done before but I can't remember exactly
> > how. I have FrontPage 2003 and my website is hosted by an ISP that supports
> > FrontPage Extensions. I am in the navigation screen and I am looking at the
> > structure of all my webpages that make up my website.
> >
> > I am looking to be able to bring up the Link Bar Properties box so that I
> > can control which navigation buttons appear for which levels that a user may
> > be in while viewing my website.
> >
> > I have tried click on virtually everything that I can think of and yet I can
> > not get that Link Bar Properties box to appear. How do you do that?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > Rick Bellefond
> > RB Data Services
> > www.rbdata.com

Ronx

      30th Aug 2008
No.

Open a *page* and insert a navigation bar onto the page. The page you
open must be in the navigation view already.
Then get the navigation bar properties.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Ron,
>
> First of all, thanks for responding to my post.
>
> If from the navigation view of my web site, I click Insert the Navigation
> option is grayed out. Is that the way that you were thinking of how I would
> insert a navigation bar?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rick Bellefond
> RB Data Services
> www.rbdata.com
>
> "Ronx" wrote:
>
> > Open a page that is in navigation view in your web site, and insert a
> > navigation bar. Right click on the nav. bar and choose properties ...
> >
> > --
> > Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
> > Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
> >
> > http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
> >

> > "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Hi. This is something that I have done before but I can't remember exactly
> > > how. I have FrontPage 2003 and my website is hosted by an ISP that supports
> > > FrontPage Extensions. I am in the navigation screen and I am looking at the
> > > structure of all my webpages that make up my website.
> > >
> > > I am looking to be able to bring up the Link Bar Properties box so that I
> > > can control which navigation buttons appear for which levels that a user may
> > > be in while viewing my website.
> > >
> > > I have tried click on virtually everything that I can think of and yet I can
> > > not get that Link Bar Properties box to appear. How do you do that?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > Rick Bellefond
> > > RB Data Services
> > > www.rbdata.com