How do you change cm to inches in Word 2007?

=?Utf-8?B?Y29zbW8=?=

      5th Sep 2007
I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm trying to change the default margin
settings in MS Word 2007 from cm to inches. Does anyone know how to do this?
It's driving me crazy. Thanks.

Peter Jamieson

      5th Sep 2007
Doesn't setting Office-Button->Word Options->Advanced->Display->"Show
measurements in units of" to "inches" do the trick for you? If not, where
are you continuing to see the margin measurements in cm?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"cosmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm trying to change the default
>margin
> settings in MS Word 2007 from cm to inches. Does anyone know how to do
> this?
> It's driving me crazy. Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TGVz?=

      5th Sep 2007
I don't have 2007 here but in 2003 it's Tools/Options/General then change the
measurement units at the bottom.

"cosmo" wrote:

> I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm trying to change the default margin
> settings in MS Word 2007 from cm to inches. Does anyone know how to do this?
> It's driving me crazy. Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?Y29zbW8=?=

      5th Sep 2007
Hi Peter,

Thank you soo much. It's been buggin me for a while. I must've just missed it.