How do I view two different excel files on two different screens?

Quakeystand

      30th Mar 2009
I would like to open two seperate excel events and view them simultaneously.
Can I do that? MS Word does this by default.

Bob I

      30th Mar 2009
open second instance of Excel from the Start menu, or Quick Launch
toolbar, then open second file from within Excel.

Quakeystand wrote:

> I would like to open two seperate excel events and view them simultaneously.
> Can I do that? MS Word does this by default.

Rick Rothstein

      30th Mar 2009
Not exactly what you asked for, but perhaps you will find this useful.
Assuming the two events are in the same code window (that is, they are both
in, say, the code window for Sheet1), look at the right side of the code
window just above the vertical scroll bar... see that small rectangle
between the top of the vertical scroll bar and the bottom of the frame
holding the two drop down boxes... click drag that small rectangle down
(maybe to mid-height of the code window) and then release the mouse button.
You now have two independently scrollable sub-windows for that code
window... you can put one event in the top sub-window and a different event
in the bottom one (just scroll the sub-windows until you get to the code you
want to display in it).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...