How do I use downloaded powerpoint templates to a current presenta

=?Utf-8?B?c2VhbnJ5YW5u?=

      28th Mar 2006
When I download a powerpoint template from the microsoft website, it always
opens up a new window, but I would like to use multiple downloaded templates
in my current presentation. Is this possible?

Luc

      28th Mar 2006
Seanryann,
After downloading, save the template. Download the other ones, save also.
Then start a new presentation, select some slides, in the slide design task
pane click on the browse link at the bottom of the pane, select one of your
saved templates, hit apply. Repeat if necessary.

"seanryann" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I download a powerpoint template from the microsoft website, it
> always
> opens up a new window, but I would like to use multiple downloaded
> templates
> in my current presentation. Is this possible?

cooline

      28th Mar 2006
Hi , Seanryann

you can use multiple downloaded templates in your current presentation.

The particular method as follows:
1. Open your current presentation,Creat a new slide layout ( Make sure
the new slide layout is selected).
2. Select the menu "format" item ->"slide design" ->"browse ( Usually
is located the right under angle )"
2. Then select a template that you want to inserts.
3. Finished.

More info your can visit the
website:http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/index.php
It is s speciality site about PowerPoint F.A.Q, PPT to Flash, PPT to
DVD and Free PowerPoint Resource such as some beautiful templates.

Hope it can help you.

Best regards!
wondershare software
(E-Mail Removed)
2006-03-28

cooline

      28th Mar 2006
Hi , Seanryann

you can use multiple downloaded templates in your current presentation.

The particular method as follows:
1. Open your current presentation,Creat a new slide layout ( Make sure
the new slide layout is selected).
2. Select the menu "format" item ->"slide design" ->"browse ( Usually
is located the right under angle )"
2. Then select a template that you want to inserts.
3. Finished.

More info your can visit the
website:http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/index.php
It is a speciality site about PowerPoint F.A.Q, PPT to Flash, PPT to
DVD and Free PowerPoint Resource such as some beautiful templates.

Hope it can help you.

Best regards!
wondershare software
(E-Mail Removed)
2006-03-28

Kathy Jacobs

      28th Mar 2006
Luc,
Did you know that this only works if you have more than one slide selected?
If you only have one slide selected, it applies the new master to all
slides. I am wondering: Have you found a way to use this method to apply the
selected template to just one slide. (I am looking for a way that works the
same as if I click the drop down and select "Apply to selected slides".)

--
Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft MVP PowerPoint and OneNote
Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint - Available now from Holy Macro! Books
Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

"Luc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seanryann,
> After downloading, save the template. Download the other ones, save also.
> Then start a new presentation, select some slides, in the slide design
> task pane click on the browse link at the bottom of the pane, select one
> of your saved templates, hit apply. Repeat if necessary.
>

> "seanryann" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When I download a powerpoint template from the microsoft website, it
>> always
>> opens up a new window, but I would like to use multiple downloaded
>> templates
>> in my current presentation. Is this possible?

Luc

      28th Mar 2006
Kathy,
> Did you know that this only works if you have more than one slide
> selected?

No I did not, guess I have never applied it to one slide only. Hope the OP
will forgive this omission.
>Have you found a way to use this method to apply the selected template to
>just one slide.

No miracles on this side of the ocean I'm afraid Kathy.
--
Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Kathy Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> Luc,
> Did you know that this only works if you have more than one slide
> selected? If you only have one slide selected, it applies the new master
> to all slides. I am wondering: Have you found a way to use this method to
> apply the selected template to just one slide. (I am looking for a way
> that works the same as if I click the drop down and select "Apply to
> selected slides".)
>
> --
> Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft MVP PowerPoint and OneNote
> Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint - Available now from Holy Macro!
> Books
> Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com
>
> I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
> if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we
> lived
>
> "Luc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Seanryann,
>> After downloading, save the template. Download the other ones, save also.
>> Then start a new presentation, select some slides, in the slide design
>> task pane click on the browse link at the bottom of the pane, select one
>> of your saved templates, hit apply. Repeat if necessary.
>>

>> "seanryann" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> When I download a powerpoint template from the microsoft website, it
>>> always
>>> opens up a new window, but I would like to use multiple downloaded
>>> templates
>>> in my current presentation. Is this possible?

Kathy Jacobs

      28th Mar 2006
Oh well, if you can't find a miracle over there I will just have to wait for
someone else to find one

(I actually never knew that it worked with more than one slide selected. I
was so convinced, that I went and tested your advice. I was pleasantly
surprised to find it worked with two or more selected. I could never get it
to work before because I had only had one slide selected.)

Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

news:UMeWf.342105$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...