How do I type a tilde above the n in outlook or word?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

      31st Oct 2004
How do I type a tilde above the n in outlook or word?

Roady [MVP]

      31st Oct 2004
Like this;

Alright, that was lame :-D

The way characters are being typed depend on your keyboard settings. With a
Dutch locale and a VS International keyboard characters like ~`"^' are not
typed directly. The letter typed after that decides how it get typed. Typing
~ first directly following an n makes . Typing " first directly followed by
an e makes .

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I type a tilde above the n in outlook or word?

Vanguardx

      31st Oct 2004
"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
> How do I type a tilde above the n in outlook or word?

Use the Character Map accessory. Or press and hold the Alt key while
typing in the 4-digit decimal number for the ANSI value of the character
(Alt+0241 for ñ).