      16th Oct 2006
David wrote:
> Dear sir or madan:
>
> I want to do TV lens product.
> Do any one know how to do it?
> Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
>
> with regards
>
> David

I think you're going to have to explain what a TV lens *is* first...

--
Adora Belle Dearheart
A little ball of frustration wrapped up in a convenient spiky package.

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      16th Oct 2006
TV-style navigation gives users a way to navigate through Web pages on
devices that have a limited display size and a 5-key navigational system.

"Adora Belle Dearheart" wrote:

> David wrote:
> > Dear sir or madan:
> >
> > I want to do TV lens product.
> > Do any one know how to do it?
> > Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
> >
> > with regards
> >
> > David
> >

> I think you're going to have to explain what a TV lens *is* first...
>
> --
> Adora Belle Dearheart
> A little ball of frustration wrapped up in a convenient spiky package.

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      16th Oct 2006
The TV-Style Navigation functionality gives users a way to navigate through
Web pages on devices that have a limited display size and a 5-key
navigational system.

"Adora Belle Dearheart" wrote:

> David wrote:
> > Dear sir or madan:
> >
> > I want to do TV lens product.
> > Do any one know how to do it?
> > Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
> >
> > with regards
> >
> > David
> >

> I think you're going to have to explain what a TV lens *is* first...
>
> --
> Adora Belle Dearheart
> A little ball of frustration wrapped up in a convenient spiky package.

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      16th Oct 2006
The TV-Style Navigation functionality in Windows CE gives users a way to

"David" wrote:

> Dear sir or madan:
>
> I want to do TV lens product.
> Do any one know how to do it?
> Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
>
> with regards
>
> David

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      16th Oct 2006
The TV-Style Navigation functionality gives users a way to navigate through
Web pages on devices that have a limited display size and a 5-key
navigational system.

"Adora Belle Dearheart" wrote:

> David wrote:
> > Dear sir or madan:
> >
> > I want to do TV lens product.
> > Do any one know how to do it?
> > Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
> >
> > with regards
> >
> > David
> >

> I think you're going to have to explain what a TV lens *is* first...
>
> --
> Adora Belle Dearheart
> A little ball of frustration wrapped up in a convenient spiky package.

KM

      16th Oct 2006
David,

TV-Style navigation is supported by IE on XP Embedded and Windows CE (> 4.2).
In both OSes all you have to do is to add an appropriate components to make it work (easy to search for the components as their
names would reflect the TV style navigation).

However, it is not clear what exactly answer you looking for. This is XP Embedded NG, not Windows CE. If you are facing issues with
XPe we'd be happy to help you and point out the right components. Otherwise, please post your questions to Windows CE
(platformbuilder) NG.

--
=========
Regards,

> The TV-Style Navigation functionality in Windows CE gives users a way to
> navigate through Web pages on devices that have a limited display size and a
> 5-key navigational system.
>

> "David" wrote:
>
>> Dear sir or madan:
>>
>> I want to do TV lens product.
>> Do any one know how to do it?
>> Can you tell me any methed or 3'party.
>>
>> with regards
>>
>> David

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      17th Oct 2006
KM:

Yes, I want to do it on XP Embedded.
I can't find it in the help file.
Please help me.

With regards.

David

"KM" wrote:

> David,
>
> TV-Style navigation is supported by IE on XP Embedded and Windows CE (> 4.2).
> In both OSes all you have to do is to add an appropriate components to make it work (easy to search for the components as their
> names would reflect the TV style navigation).
>
> However, it is not clear what exactly answer you looking for. This is XP Embedded NG, not Windows CE. If you are facing issues with
> XPe we'd be happy to help you and point out the right components. Otherwise, please post your questions to Windows CE
> (platformbuilder) NG.
>
> --
> =========
> Regards,
> KM

KM

      17th Oct 2006
David,

Just include the IE stack. Internet Explorer TV-Style Navigation is a implemented within mshtml on XP/XPe.

--
=========
Regards,

> KM:
>
> Yes, I want to do it on XP Embedded.
> I can't find it in the help file.
> Please help me.
>
> With regards.
>

> David
>

> "KM" wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> TV-Style navigation is supported by IE on XP Embedded and Windows CE (> 4.2).
>> In both OSes all you have to do is to add an appropriate components to make it work (easy to search for the components as their
>> names would reflect the TV style navigation).
>>
>> However, it is not clear what exactly answer you looking for. This is XP Embedded NG, not Windows CE. If you are facing issues
>> with
>> XPe we'd be happy to help you and point out the right components. Otherwise, please post your questions to Windows CE
>> (platformbuilder) NG.
>>
>> --
>> =========
>> Regards,
>> KM

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

      19th Oct 2006
KM:

I can"t find the IE stack form XPE.
If I find it, I just add the component to Target Designer.
Then, I can get the TV style nevigation function and 5 key navigational
system.

Regards,

David