How do I turn proofing back on in Word (2007)?

Miriame49

      6th Aug 2008
I somehow managed to turn proofreading off or it was already off, I'm not
sure. I downloaded a template in Compatiblity Mode and created a letter I
want to proofread for spelling and grammer errors and I can not do so. If I
open a new window/word doc everything is ok. I can't even copy parts of the
letter to a new doc it says it marked to skip proofing. Help!

Stefan Blom

      6th Aug 2008
Select the text. On the Review tab, click Set Language. In the dialog box,
clear the "Do not check spelling or grammar" option. Click OK.

Note that if "Do not check..." was applied via a style, you should modify
the style to turn off the setting. In the Styles pane, right-click the style
name and choose Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog
box, click the Format button, and then click Language. Clear "Do not check
spelling or grammar." Click OK to confirm the settings.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news(E-Mail Removed)...