how do I transfer my complete outlook settings

=?Utf-8?B?dG9tbXk=?=

      4th Jan 2005
I have a new computer and wondered if I could transfer all my settings,
accounts and rules to my new computer without having to do this manually.

Is this possible?

John Riddle

      6th Jan 2005
Download the Outlook Resource Kit Tools from the Microsoft website. In
there, you'll find the Profile Wizard that will allow you to save all of
your office settings to a file and them import them from your new computer.

John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...