How do I sync my desktop calendar to my pocket PC calendar?

=?Utf-8?B?TFZndXk=?=

      13th May 2005
I have Pocket PC 2003 with Outlook 2002, Active Sync ver. 3.7 and Outlook
2003 on my desktop. I can sync my appointments from pocket pc to desktop no
problem. How do I go the other way, sync appointments from desktop to pocket
pc. I know it is just a setting somewhere because my holidays transfered over
ok.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      14th May 2005
Check your options in activesync to ensure the calendar options are not just
synching one category.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, LVguy asked:

| I have Pocket PC 2003 with Outlook 2002, Active Sync ver. 3.7 and
| Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I can sync my appointments from pocket pc
| to desktop no problem. How do I go the other way, sync appointments
| from desktop to pocket pc. I know it is just a setting somewhere
| because my holidays transfered over ok.

=?Utf-8?B?VHdpdHR5IEtpdHR5?=

      18th May 2005
OK, This sounds like it might help me... I want to synch my office calendar
(Outlook) with my PDA (HP IPAQ) that is connected to my home computer that
has either MSN Premium Hotmail or Outlook Express, would I be able to use
'activesync' to do this? and if so where do I get it and how do I use it?

Thanks
--
Searching for Enlightenment

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Check your options in activesync to ensure the calendar options are not just
> synching one category.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to
>
> After furious head scratching, LVguy asked:
>
> | I have Pocket PC 2003 with Outlook 2002, Active Sync ver. 3.7 and
> | Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I can sync my appointments from pocket pc
> | to desktop no problem. How do I go the other way, sync appointments
> | from desktop to pocket pc. I know it is just a setting somewhere
> | because my holidays transfered over ok.

Matthew Choinski

      18th May 2005
You can only sync your PDA with your office calendar when it's connected to
your office computer.

"Twitty Kitty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, This sounds like it might help me... I want to synch my office
> calendar
> (Outlook) with my PDA (HP IPAQ) that is connected to my home computer that
> has either MSN Premium Hotmail or Outlook Express, would I be able to use
> 'activesync' to do this? and if so where do I get it and how do I use it?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Searching for Enlightenment
>

> "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
>
>> Check your options in activesync to ensure the calendar options are not
>> just
>> synching one category.
>>
>> --
>> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>>
>> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to
>> the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal
>> account will be deleted without reading.
>>
>> After furious head scratching, LVguy asked:
>>
>> | I have Pocket PC 2003 with Outlook 2002, Active Sync ver. 3.7 and
>> | Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I can sync my appointments from pocket pc
>> | to desktop no problem. How do I go the other way, sync appointments
>> | from desktop to pocket pc. I know it is just a setting somewhere
>> | because my holidays transfered over ok.

=?Utf-8?B?VHdpdHR5IEtpdHR5?=

      20th May 2005
Isn't there a way to synch Outlooks calendar with Hotmails calendar?