How do I suppress the "This document contains links..." message when opening doc w/ autoupdate links

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW5I?=

      6th Nov 2003

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

      7th Nov 2003
Hi Kevin,

From the Tools menu, select Options and go to the General tab and uncheck
the box against the "Update automatic links at Open"

Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded
directly to me will only be answered on a paid consulting basis.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP