How do I stop my mouse roller from zooming in and out?

=?Utf-8?B?aGVpZGkxNw==?=

      23rd May 2007
Somehow (god only knows), I did something so that when I use the roller in
the center of my mouse, it now zooms in and out on sheets instead of
scrolling up or down. I believe this is "toggling" and it's driving me crazy
and I don't know how to remove this "setting". PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much.
I'm using Excel 2003.

Heidi

Jim Rech

      23rd May 2007
It's a setting on Tools, Options, General I believe.

--
Jim
"heidi17" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Somehow (god only knows), I did something so that when I use the roller in
| the center of my mouse, it now zooms in and out on sheets instead of
| scrolling up or down. I believe this is "toggling" and it's driving me
crazy
| and I don't know how to remove this "setting". PLEASE HELP! Thanks so
much.
| I'm using Excel 2003.
|
| Heidi

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZSBDYXJleQ==?=

      23rd May 2007
On the menu:

Tools->General tab - uncheck Zoom on roll with Intellimouse

"heidi17" wrote:

> Somehow (god only knows), I did something so that when I use the roller in
> the center of my mouse, it now zooms in and out on sheets instead of
> scrolling up or down. I believe this is "toggling" and it's driving me crazy
> and I don't know how to remove this "setting". PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much.
> I'm using Excel 2003.
>
> Heidi

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZSBDYXJleQ==?=

      23rd May 2007