How do I sort lists of text alphabetically

teletubby

      26th Nov 2008
How do I sort lists of text alphabetically in Word

JoAnn Paules

      26th Nov 2008
Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"teletubby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I sort lists of text alphabetically in Word

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      26th Nov 2008
The Sort command is on the Table menu in Word 2003 and earlier. If the texts
you want to sort are in separate paragraphs, you can sort by paragraphs (the
text doesn't have to be in a table).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"teletubby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I sort lists of text alphabetically in Word

ProjectUser

      10th Dec 2008
How about Word 2007?

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

> The Sort command is on the Table menu in Word 2003 and earlier. If the texts
> you want to sort are in separate paragraphs, you can sort by paragraphs (the
> text doesn't have to be in a table).
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
>
> "teletubby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I sort lists of text alphabetically in Word

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      10th Dec 2008
There's a Sort button in the Paragraph group of the Home tab.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

news(E-Mail Removed)...