How do I setup Outlook 2007 to automatically open an email

Colin1001

      2nd Dec 2008
I would like to setup Outlook 2007 to automatically open up an email from a
specified sender but cannot find how to do this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Roady [MVP]

      2nd Dec 2008
Automatically open it based on what? When it arrives? There is no native way
to do this but you might be able to work a little magic with some VBA. Ask
the developers in the outlook.program_vba newsgroup if you need help with
that or check;
http://www.outlookcode.com

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]