How do I set up a repeating meeting in Outlook but not use recurr

Curious George

      19th Apr 2010
How do I set up a repeating meeting (or copy a meeting) in an Outlook
calendar but not use the recurrence feature because the meeting are scheduled
randomly.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      19th Apr 2010
You'll need to make each one separately. Exceptions don't work well in
meeting requests.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...